|1. Pgeon||Point to door, Pgeon collect and Pgeon delivery|
|2. Pos Laju||Local and international parcel delivery|
|3. GDex||Domestic express carrier and international express carrier|
|4. ABX Express||Domestic Express Package (DEP) & Domestic Parcel Express (DPX).|
Which courier is fastest?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money
What is the fastest parcel delivery?
Royal Mail Sameday® is our fastest and most flexible collection and delivery service. It’s the perfect way to send urgent goods and offers you a dedicated guaranteed same-day delivery.
What is the safest courier service in Malaysia?
5 Best Courier Services In Malaysia 2021
- Poslaju. Poslaju is the leading and oldest domestic courier service company with the widest network coverage in Malaysia. …
- Gdex. Gdex is often used by big E-commerce websites like Lelong.com. …
- DHL. …
- J&T Express. …
How long does poslaju take to deliver?
Poslaju is Malaysia’s Express Mail Service and delivers within 2 – 5 business days. Signature will be required when you receive the parcel.
Which courier is fastest in USA?
When time is critical, count on FedEx® International Next Flight as the fastest possible delivery we offer for your most urgent export and import shipments. Within hours between major cities worldwide, 24 hours a day, depending on flight availability. From the U.S. to more than 220 countries and territories.
How many days does a courier take?
At the local level, the delivery by speed post is 98% compared to 93% by courier services. While the time taken by speed post is 1-11 days at local level, it is 1-12 days in case of private couriers.
Is 1st class next day?
This is what Royal Mail tells customers who log on to its website: ‘We aim to deliver most First Class mail by the next working day, including Saturdays. If you’re sending mail far away, catch the early morning post so it’s more likely to be delivered the next working day. ‘
How much does Same day shipping cost?
FedEx SameDay City Rates (Standard)
|Base rate (0–50 lbs.)||$15.00||$35.00|
|Per-pound rate (51–150 lbs.)||$0.30||$0.70|
|Base rate (0–50 lbs.)||$18.00||$38.00|
How much is a special delivery parcel?
|Category||Max weight||Compensation up to £1000|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am®||2kg||£33.39|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm®||100g||£7.85|
Which delivery service pays the most in Malaysia?
Top companies for Delivery Drivers in Malaysia
- Dahmakan. 3.5. RM 5,238. 8 reviews18 salaries reported.
- Lazada. 3.9. RM 3,908. 356 reviews34 salaries reported.
- DHL. 3.7. RM 2,090. 20063 reviews11 salaries reported.
- J&T EXPRESS. 3.2. RM 2,034. 84 reviews5 salaries reported.
Which shipping company is the cheapest in Malaysia?
Top 10 Cheapest Courier Service in Malaysia That You Should Know
- Pos Laju. Pos Laju has been one of the most go-to courier services and has been in the industry for such a long time. …
- City Link. City link having quite the name when it comes to courier. …
- Motorex. …
- GDex. …
- Nationwide. …
- ABX. …
- FedEx. …
Which Courier is most reliable?
The best and worst delivery companies
- 83% – DPD (294)
- 80% – Private courier/Local independent courier (414)
- 78% – Hermes/MyHermes (646)
- 78% – UPS (82)
- 77% – Royal Mail (126)
- 75% – Parcelforce (271)
- 70% – FedEx (37)
- 67% – Yodel (434)