Where can I pay my water bill in Thailand?
How to pay utility bills in Thailand if you live in an apartment, townhouse or house
- Go to the local office of your electricity company or water company and pay it over the counter. …
- Your second option is to pay all your utility bills either at your bank or a post office. …
- Pay at a 7-11.
How much is water bill in Thailand?
2. Water in Thailand (Chonburi / Pattaya)
|Water Volume Used||Water rate (per cubic meter)|
|(cubic meters)||(minimum 50 baht/ 1.66US$)|
Where can I pay my Japanese water bill?
Paying at a Convenience Store
All you have to do is to take your bills to a convenience store (Seven Eleven, Lawson, Family Mart etc…) and hand the bill at the cashier. They will scan the barcode on the bill and tell you the cost. After payment, you will receive a receipt with a stamp.
How can I pay electricity bill in Bangkok?
By far the easiest way to pay an electric bill in Thailand is to go to your local 7-Eleven or Tesco Lotus Express, which can be found on practically every town block. Make sure to bring the original bill with you and go to any register.
Where can I pay my water bill in Chiang Mai?
Paying your UTILITIES
- Any of the four PEA Shops around town: inside SEA Games village on Canal Road as well as at each of Central Airport Plaza, CentralFestival and Meechok Plaza malls.
- Any PEA Mobile Shops (vans) parked up around Chiang Mai.
- Any 7-Eleven.
- Any branch of Thailand Post.
How do you pay rent in Thailand?
Apartments in Thailand usually have an office on site, where, after an invoice is put under your door, you pay your rent each month. When renting from a individual condo owner, you’ll most likely set up a bank transfer, or he or she will arrange to pop round and collect the rent each month.
How is water bill calculated in Thailand?
Tap water in Thailand
- The base charge for consumption of water is 50 baht. Whoever uses more than 50 baht’s worth, the bill is calculated according to amount of water consumed.
- Price / m³ water: 10,2 baht.
- Service charge: 30 baht.
- VAT: 7%
How much does water cost in Bangkok?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 607$ (20,302฿) without rent. Bangkok is 49.98% less expensive than New York (without rent).
Cost of Living in Bangkok.
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle)||145.00฿|
|Coke/Pepsi (12 oz small bottle)||20.52฿|
|Water (12 oz small bottle)||9.55฿|
Do you have to pay for water in Japan?
Public utilities such as electricity, gas, and water supply, are basic necessities for everyday life. … Utility bills can be arranged for the automatic payment of bills from a Japanese bank or post office account.
How much is water bill in Japan?
The average cost for utilities for one person is just under 10,000 yen a month: about 4000 yen for electricity, 3000 yen for gas and 2000 yen for water.
How do I pay my water bill in Tokyo?
There are 3 methods of payment.
- 1 Automatic Account Transfer. You can pay your water and sewage charges automatically through your bank or postal account. …
- 2 Payment by the Bill. Please make your payment with the bill by the due date at following places; …
- 3 Credit card payment. …
- 4 Payment via smartphone.
Can I pay my electric bill at 711?
PayNearMe Now Lets You Pay Your Utility Bill At The Local 7-Eleven Store. … With participating partners, e-commerce or merchant sites, consumers can use the PayNearMe option to pay for purchases or debts owed.
How much does electricity cost in Bangkok?
The Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) will raise the electricity charge for the January to April period in 2019 to an average of 3.6396 baht per kilowatt-hour (unit), up from 3.5966 baht currently.
How do you spell electricity bill?
Correct spelling for the English word “electricity bill” is [ɪlɛktɹˈɪsɪtˌi bˈɪl], [ɪlɛktɹˈɪsɪtˌi bˈɪl], [ɪ_l_ɛ_k_t_ɹ_ˈɪ_s_ɪ_t_ˌi b_ˈɪ_l] (IPA phonetic alphabet).