What are the most common recreation and tourism activities in the Philippines?
Recreational Activities in the Philippines
- Swimming and Water Sports. Enjoying the bright tropical sun, crystal clear waters and fine white sand is definitely among the top recreational activities in the Philippines. …
- Diving. …
- Mountain Climbing. …
- Caving. …
- Horseback Riding. …
- Birdwatching. …
- Stargazing. …
What are the most common tourism activities tourists do?
Activities and nature-based tourism
- garden and forests.
- cycling and mountain biking.
- walking and hiking.
- canoeing and water sports.
What are some examples of recreation?
Activities permitted vary depending on where you are (check the links above) but these are some examples:
- Hiking and camping.
- Hunting and fishing.
- Canoeing, kayaking and rafting.
- Sailing and motorboating.
- Rock Climbing.
- Horseback riding.
What are the 10 Filipino values?
The ten most depicted traits were the following: pakikisama, hiya, utang na loob, close family ties, bahala na, amor propio, bayanihan, hospitality, ningas cogon, and respect for elders.
What are the key characteristics of a Filipino?
Filipino Traits and Characteristics
- Hospitable. This is one of the most popular qualities of Filipinos. …
- Respectful. This is often observed not just from younger people but also from older ones. …
- Strong Family Ties and Religious. Yes. …
- Generosity and Helpful. …
- Hardworking. …
- Loving and Caring.
What are examples of lifestyles?
Examples of lifestyle habits include:
- Sleeping patterns.
- Eating tendencies.
- Level of physical activity.
- Stress management practices.
- Hydration habits.