In addition to rice, other food products include cassava, corn (maize), sugarcane, soybeans, and coconuts. The principal fruit crops, all of which are consumed locally, include bananas, oranges, and mangoes, and are supplemented by a variety of other tropical fruits, including breadfruits, mangosteens, and papayas.
What products are made in Cambodia?
Here are 10 things you can only get your hands on in the Kingdom of Wonder.
- Krama. You’ll spot the krama everywhere you go because this multi-purpose scarf is the national symbol of Cambodia and used by all. …
- Rice wine with snake inside. …
- Kampot pepper. …
- Purses made from trash. …
- Silverware. …
- Palm sugar. …
What types of agricultural products are produced?
Thus agricultural products includes agricultural crops, livestock such as poultry and poultry products, dairy and dairy products, fishery and fishery products, forestry and forestry products, horticulture and horticultural products.
What food does Cambodia import?
Cambodia – Food imports as a share of merchandise imports
Food comprises the commodities in SITC sections 0 (food and live animals), 1 (beverages and tobacco), and 4 (animal and vegetable oils and fats) and SITC division 22 (oil seeds, oil nuts, and oil kernels).
Is Cambodia rich or poor?
Cambodia is currently one of the poorest countries in the world. Its per-capita income is only US$260. However, if adjusted for purchasing power parity (which takes into account the low prices for goods in Cambodia), its per-capita income jumps rather dramatically to US$1300.
What can I bring home from Cambodia?
10 Cambodian Souvenirs Your Family Actually Wants
- Betel nut boxes.
- T-shirts and tailored clothing.
- Gold and gems.
- Sculptured reproductions.
- Silk and scarves.
What religion is practiced in Cambodia?
Cambodia is predominantly Buddhist with 80% of the population being Theravada Buddhist, 1% Christian and the majority of the remaining population follow Islam, atheism, or animism. Buddhist nun at Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
What vegetables are grown in Cambodia?
– Fruit-bearing vegetables, such as tomatoes, were the most widely cultivated vegetables in the country. On the other hand, beans held one of the most prominent shares in vegetable imports in 2019. Some of the major vegetable producing areas in Cambodia include Kandal, Kampong Cham, Siem Reap, and Kampot.