Simply go into your Pending orders inside the app, and click on Options -> Request Refund. Refunds are approved manually during working hours. Refunds will be returned to you as a THB balance, which you can then use for future reload purchases.
How do I get a refund from coin Philippines?
A prompt will be shown and you may tap the Leave and refund button. Afterwards, you should see a confirmation of the refund. Funds would also be credited to your wallet again. If you do not see these options available, please contact email@example.com for support with your refund.
How do I cancel my Philippine Coins in cash?
How do I cancel my cash in?
- Open your Coins.ph wallet, and go to your transaction history;
- Click on the cash in transaction; and.
- Click on Cancel Order.
Where can I claim my Coins in the Philippines?
Receive your claiming codes instantly and claim your cash out at any M Lhuillier branch nationwide. For a complete list of our cash out options, click here. You may also drop us a message through the app or via our contact form here. For real-time updates on the outlets, please check our Status Page.
How do I report a coin in the Philippines?
Message us immediately through the Coins app or fill out our contact form here. Include screenshots of the unrecognized activity or scam that you need to report for our team to review. You can also call us at our helpline: 8692-2829. Step 2: Fill in our complaint form.
How do I contact Philippine coins?
If you are experiencing any issues with Coins.ph, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Uptime over the past 30 days.
How can I change my name in Philippine coins?
Then follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to Update. Open your Coins app and tap ‘Update’ on the popup. …
- Step 2: Take your Selfie. …
- Step 3: Update your general information. …
- Step 4: Enter your ID information. …
- Step 5: Update your address.
How do I cash in my Philippine Coins abroad?
You may go to a Western Union branch or to their website (selected countries only), fill out a Send Money Form, and put your own name as the recipient. Once the MTCN is generated, go to the app and proceed with receiving the funds in your wallet.
How do I cash my BDO Coins?
How to Cash In via BDO Online
- Open your BDO Mobile Banking App then tap Send Money.
- Under To Another Local Bank, select COINS.PH [DCP] as the destination bank.
- Enter your recipient’s Coins.ph Registered Mobile number (11-digits) and details.
- Confirm the details and tap on Continue.
How can I cash in Coins for free?
- Local bank or credit union. Your local bank or credit union branch may let you exchange coins for cash via coin-counting machines, letting you to roll your own coins, or take coins in another way. …
- QuikTrip. …
- Safeway. …
- Walmart. …
- Target. …
- Lowe’s. …
- Home Depot. …
How do I cash my coins in the Philippines Cebuana?
How to Cash Out
- Step 1: Tap the “Cash Out” Icon on the app.
- Step 2: Choose the cash out option that is most convenient for you.
- Step 3: Enter the amount that you want to cash out and tap “Next”.
- Step 4: Enter the recipient’s details then click “Next”.
Where can I cash my coins in the Philippines without a fee?
If you wish to avoid paying cash in fees, you choose from the following options: Cashing in through UnionBank Online Banking (via Pay Bills of the UnionBank app) will not incur cash in fees.
How can I cash in for free?
- EastWest Bank.
- ING Bank.
- UnionBank of the Philippines.