Da Nang is a beautiful coastal town that’s well worth adding to any Vietnam itinerary. And although 2 days in Da Nang will be enough to see the highlights, you might like it here so much that you’ll want to stay much longer!
Is Da Nang cheap?
You should plan to spend around d919,257 ($40) per day on your vacation in Da Nang, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. … Also, the average hotel price in Da Nang for a couple is d768,517 ($33). So, a trip to Da Nang for two people for one week costs on average d12,869,594 ($561).
What is there to do in Danang for 3 days?
Day 1 Summary:
- watch the sunrise at My Khe beach.
- drive around Son Tra Peninsula (Linh Ung Pagoda, Banyan Tree, Ban Co Peak)
- eat fresh seafood at beach restaurants near Son Tra Peninsula.
- enjoy craft beer with stunning views at 7 Bridges Brewing Company.
- do a pub crawl or relax in expat area.
What food is Da Nang known for?
Therefore, no trip to Da Nang is complete without trying out at least one of these must-try dishes in Da Nang.
- Mi Quang (Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles)
- Bun Thit Nuong (Vermicelli Noodles With Grilled Pork)
- Vietnamese BBQ.
- Bun Cha Ca (Fishcake Noodles Soup)
- Com Tam (Broken Rice)
- Com Chien (Vietnamese Fried Rice)