To get an American IP address in Indonesia, you need to install a VPN app on your iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, or Mac. Then, launch the app and connect to a US VPN server. Now you will have access to American Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu, HBO GO, Showtime, Crackle, and all other US streaming channels.
How can I watch Netflix USA outside US?
How To Watch US Netflix From Outside The US With A VPN Service
- Sign up for a VPN service.
- Download and install the VPN service’s client to your computer or smartphone.
- Change your country from the VPN app’s menu.
- Then log to Netflix and sign up for Netflix.
- Watch whatever you want to.
How do you change the country on Netflix?
The country on your account can’t be changed unless you move to a new one. If you have moved recently, see Traveling or moving with Netflix for details. Using a VPN to access Netflix will hide your region and only allow you to see TV shows and movies available to all regions globally.
How do you change Netflix to American Netflix?
Open the app and login, then click List. Scroll to America and click it to connect. Once connected, you should see a green pin on the map and the power icon on the switch at the top of the application should be green too. Now browse to Netflix.com and login to access US Netflix and watch as normal.
Why can’t I access Netflix in Indonesia?
Netflix licenses the movies and television shows you view on their service from movie studios and television networks. The streaming giant does this for every country it operates in. These agreements are the reason why Netflix doesn’t allow folks in Indonesia to access Netflix content from the U.S. or other countries.
How can I watch Netflix USA Without VPN?
Watch US Netflix from Anywhere Without a VPN
- Compatibility – Though many VPN providers offer software for different operating systems, SmartDNS services may be configured on virtually anything that connects to the web. …
- Speed – Speed is another advantage of using SmartDNS.
Which country has the best Netflix?
Japan has the most extensive Netflix library in the world, as per a recent study by Flixed. Based on Unogs’ data from 2018, Japan currently boasts 5963 titles in its catalog, beating out the USA — where Netflix was first developed — which has 5655 titles.
Can I login to Netflix in a different country?
If you have a Netflix subscription, you can access content from pretty much wherever you are in the world, except in a handful of countries. However, the catalog of shows and movies you can view will vary depending on the region you’re in.
How do I know what Netflix region?
Check your IP address
- Go to the Recent device streaming activity page of your account.
- In the list, find the name of the device with the issue.
- Under the device name, copy the IP address. …
- Go to APNIC.net. …
- In the search results, scroll down to Country.
Can you use Netflix in two different countries at the same time?
Yes – it’s possible to share your Netflix account with an individual in a different country. … You’re also free to create individual profiles on Netflix to keep everyone’s activity separate. However, you and your friends or family will always use the same credentials to access Netflix.
How do I change my Netflix to American for free?
- First, you need to sign up Netflix. Next, you need to have either an Android or iOS device to access Netflix. …
- Next, you need to download a free VPN service. …
- Fire up that free VPN. …
- Fire up Netflix. …
- And that’s it.
Does Netflix allow VPN?
A VPN can open up the international Netflix catalog giving you access to watch thousands of new movies and TV shows, regardless of which country you are in. However, the Netflix VPN ban means very few VPNs reliably work with Netflix.
How do you change Netflix to American on TV?
How to Get American Netflix on Smart TV: FAQs
- Download/Install the Netflix and VPN app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the VPN app to connect to a VPN server in the United States.
- Open Netflix and Sign in with your credentials.
- Select a favorite movie or a show. Enjoy streaming US Netflix!