How do I call a mobile phone in Vietnam?
How to Call Vietnam from the US
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 84, the country code for Vietnam.
- Then dial the area code (1–3 digits — please see a sample calling code list below)
- and finally the phone number (5–7 digits).
How many digits are in a Vietnam phone number?
When dialing from a different province/city, follow the format 0 + Area Code + Phone Number. At the moment, area codes may have from 2 to 3 digits, while phone numbers may have from 7 to 8 digits, in total, the land line phone numbers in Vietnam have 11 numbers included trunk code (0).
How do I dial a mobile number overseas?
To call an international mobile number, dial +, followed by the country code and then the mobile number (omitting the first zero in the mobile number).
How do I dial a +65 number?
When calling a phone number from Singapore, the country code of +65 needs to entered, followed by the Singapore local (or mobile) number in order to complete the call. If calling from a landline, replace the + sign with 0011 followed by 65 (Singapore country code) and then the Singapore local number.
How do I call back to Vietnam?
To call Vietnam from United States, dial: 011 – 84 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 84 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 011 – Exit code for United States, and is needed for making any international call from United States.
- 84 – ISD Code or Country Code of Vietnam.
- Area code – There are 62 area codes in Vietnam.
How do I text a Vietnam number?
To send a SMS to a mobile phone number in Vietnam, simply:
- Dial the international access code for your country – (from North America you will need to dial 011; from the UK and other European countries, you will need to dial 00)
- Dial country code for Vietnam: 84.
How do I call Vietnam from WhatsApp?
WA.ME/84 – Dial and save Whatsapp number – Vietnam (VN) prefix: +84 / 0084 (Việt Nam)
How do you write your mobile number with country code?
It is +91 for India whereas it is +1 for USA. area code: It follows after the international country code. India area codes usually have 2, 3 or 4 digits.
How do I dial a +44 number?
On a mobile phone, you can dial +44 and the UK number (without the leading zero for the area code). The + sign is typically entered by pressing and holding the zero button. On a landline/fixed phone, dial the international access code and country code (011 44) followed by the UK number.