Evan P. GARCIA (Philippines), Vice-President. Evan P. Garcia has been serving as Permanent Representative of the Philippines to the United Nations Office at Geneva since 2017.
Is Philippines in the United Nations?
The Philippines is one of the original 51 charter members that created the United Nations in 1945.
What is an example of an international organization?
List of International Organizations
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
How do you become a UN representative?
International UN Volunteers
- Bachelor or Masters degree, or technical/vocational diploma.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- At least age 25 when taking up an assignment.
- Good working knowledge of English.
How much do UN delegates get paid?
Successful candidates are usually hired for a period of two or three years and they will be paid a salary in accordance with the UN scale. According to the UN website, the base salary for a young professional is between $37,000 – 80,000, based on the level that you are hired on (P1-3).