1) Pets must be at least 4 months old to be able to import into Thailand. 2) Pit bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier are prohibited for importation into Thailand. 3) As long as pets don’t show any sign of illness, they would not be quarantined.
How do I move my dog to Thailand?
Bringing Pets to Thailand
Pet transport to Thailand is possible, and it’s best handled with several weeks of preparation. To start, Thai authorities require all animals entering the country to have microchip identification implanted before travel. An inactivated rabies vaccination and certificate are also a must.
Which dogs are banned in Thailand?
Banned breeds in Thailand are:
- American Staffordshire Terrier.
- Pit Bull breeds that include American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bully, American Bulldog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
How much does it cost to bring a dog on a plane internationally?
For travel within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, there is a $125 fee each way to carry on your pet. For international travel or travel to the US Virgin Islands, that fee jumps to $200. However, if you’re traveling to Brazil, the fee is just $75.
Are dogs allowed in Thailand?
Pets can arrive in Thailand in the cabin or as checked baggage or air cargo at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. … Pet dogs and cats will not be quarantined as long as they arrive with a current import permit and all regulations to enter Thailand are met.
How do I export my dog from Thailand?
Bringing Pets out of Thailand with Passengers
- Passengers must submit an application for an export permit and take their pets for a health check at the AQS no more than 3 days prior to the date of departure.
- The passengers present the documents in item 1 above and their pets at the AQS.
Where do dogs pee on planes?
It is natural and normal for your pet to relieve themselves in the crate during the flight. Make sure you line the crate with an absorbent mat or puppy pads to soak up the urine. All Petraveller crates are lined with super absorbent and washable Petraveller Sky Beds to ensure your pet’s flight is comfortable.
Are dogs quarantined when entering the US?
Quarantine for pets is not required by most U.S. states and territories; however, Hawaii and Guam do have quarantine requirements for pet dogs and cats being imported into the United States. Pets excluded from entry into the United States must be sent back to the country of origin.