What city has the best chocolate?
The capital and largest city of Belgium has also been called the “Chocolate Capital of the World.” It’s filled with chocolate shops – in fact, there are more chocolatiers here per square foot than in any other city across the globe.
What is the best chocolate in the world?
10 Best Chocolatiers
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (New York, New York, USA)
- Norman Love Confections (Ft. …
- Valrhona (France)
- Godiva Chocolatier (Brussels, Belgium and worldwide)
- Richard Donnelly Fine Chocolates (Santa Cruz, California, USA)
- Richart (Paris, France)
- Puccini Bomboni (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Is sees or Godiva better?
Godiva’s shell construction is much harder than See’s soft chocolate coating. Godiva’s candy shell snaps, which offers a nice contrast to the extremely smooth filling. … See’s tends to be sweeter than Godiva, but is not overly sweet.
Which is better Godiva or Lindt?
If you prefer a sweeter salty dark chocolate, go for the Godiva or Lindt brands. If you like your salt chunky, choose Godiva, but if you want a very smooth chocolate with no crunchy bits in it, choose Lindt.
What country is most famous for chocolate?
Here are seven countries that make the best chocolate.
- Belgium. You can’t go to Belgium and not go to a chocolate shop – there are more than 2,000 throughout the country! …
- Switzerland. Even if you haven’t been to Switzerland, you’ve probably had Swiss chocolate. …
- Ecuador. …
- United Kingdom. …
- Ivory Coast. …
- Italy. …
- United States.