What can couples do in Manila?
National Museum of the Philippines. Rizal Park. Manila Baywalk. San Agustin Church.
Here are the best places to visit in Manila for couples:
- Roxas Boulevard.
- Mall of Asia.
- Ninoy Aquino Wildlife Park.
- Quezon Memorial Circle.
- Ayala Triangle Gardens.
- Bonifacio Global City.
Where can I spend my anniversary in Manila?
Romantic Getaways near Manila
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens Spa.
- San Rafael River Adventure’s Treehouse of Love.
- Casa San Pablo.
- Sulyap Bed & Breakfast.
- Patis Tito Garden Cafe and B & B.
- Ugu Bigyan Potter’s Garden.
- Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar.
- Sonya’s Garden.
Where would be a good first date?
Do a park picnic.
If the weather is nice, there’s nothing better than an outdoor picnic in your local park. Pick up some fruit, cheese, crackers, and wine and you’ll be set. Dinner in a fancy restaurant is nice as a first date idea, but this is way more thoughtful.
Where can I date on BGC?
10 Romantic Restaurants in BGC Perfect for Monthsaries
- Teppan Okochi – Ore Square Bldg.
- Mecha Uma – RCBC Corp.
- FOO’D by Davide Oldani – Shangri-La Hotel.
- Flatiron by Cafe 1771 – Uptown Mall.
- Namoo House – Uptown Parade.
- Martin Place Social – McKinley Parkway.
- Little Flour Cafe – World Plaza Bldg.