What jobs do Indonesian people do?
Indonesia and the Growing Service Sector
Indonesia’s main industries are petroleum and gas, textiles and apparel, footwear, mining, cement, chemical fertilizers, plywood, rubber, food, and, of course, tourism.
How can I get job in Indonesia?
Naturally, there are a number of job websites devoted specifically to Indonesia. Karir and JobStreet are two of the largest and best-known. On both of them, you can search for jobs looking for foreign talent, as well as jobs only in English.
What are the top 5 jobs in Indonesia?
Top 10 highest paying jobs in Indonesia
- Country Sales Manager. …
- Head of Risk. …
- Marketing Director. …
- Project Management Director. …
- Engineering Director. …
- Supply chain director. …
- Head of Procurement. …
- Head of Legal.
Can foreigners work in Indonesia?
Under the Indonesian Manpower Law, foreigners are only allowed to work under a fixed-term contract. In other words, it means that foreigners are not able to work permanently in Indonesia.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
For foreigners planning to stay in Indonesia for longer than 30 days, they can obtain a tourist visa prior to arrival from an Indonesian consulate abroad, which is valid for 60 days. With this 60 day tourist visa, foreigners do not have to visit an immigration office while in Indonesia.
How can I get citizenship in Indonesia?
Nationality can be acquired in Indonesia through adoption, birth, marriage, or naturalization.
- By adoption. …
- By birth. …
- By marriage. …
- By naturalization. …
- Early monarchies and sultanates (400–1511) …
- Portuguese period (1511–1605) …
- Dutch period (1605–1949) …
- Post-independence (1949–present)
Can Indians get jobs in Indonesia?
Applying for a job outside Indonesia as a foreigner is very unlikely to result in a Job offer. That being said, certain job roles and industries will be more open to hiring a foreigner.
Who gets the highest salary in world?
The Top 6 Highest Paying Jobs in the World
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- General Surgeon.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Investment Banker.
- Data Scientist.
- IT Systems Manager.
What age can you work in Indonesia?
“(1) Children under 18 (eighteen years) of age) shall be prohibited from taking up a job and or being employed in a job that jeopardize the children’s health, safety or morals.
What is the highest paid job?
|Rank||Occupation||2020 Median wages|
|2||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$100.00+|
|3||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$100.00+|
How can I get work permit in Indonesia?
What Are the Requirements to Obtain an ITAS Indonesian Work Visa?
- A business license.
- Their NPWP number for tax identification.
- A Capital Registration License issued by the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
- A copy of the sponsor’s ID card (KTP)
- A copy of a local employee’s KTP.
- Wajib Lapor report.
Is Indonesia a good place to work?
A WARM AND HOSPITABLE COUNTRY
Indonesia is well known for being a country with warm and hospitable people. Indeed, no matter where you live, Indonesians will welcome you with open arms.
How do I get a work visa for Indonesia?
- A passport valid for at least six months;
- A letter of invitation from the Indonesian-based sponsor mentioning the purpose of the applicant’s visit, and length of stay. …
- The process usually takes five working days by which the immigration office will issue a visa approval letter.