ata. [pronoun] our; ours. Root: ata. Very Frequent.
What is the meaning of ATA?
|Word/name||Arabic, Fante, Old Turkic|
|Meaning||Gift in Arabic; one of the twins in Fante; forefather in Turkish|
|Region of origin||Southeastern Europe, Asia Minor; Middle East; Western Africa. In Ogba language West Africa, Nigeria, it means, “Child.”|
What does Maka mean in Filipino?
maka+root. [affix] an adjective prefix meaning ‘for’ or ‘in favor of‘ or ‘a fan of’
How do you say ate in Tagalog?
5. Ate/Kuya. In English translation, Ate (pronounced as ah-teh), means older sister, and Kuya means older brother. Filipinos use these terms not only on their biological Ate and Kuya, but also with anyone older than them to show respect and courtesy.
What is sister in Filipino?
|Brother||kapatid na lalaki lalaking kapatid||mánong|
|Sister||kapatid na babae babaing kapatid||mánang|
What does Yata mean in Tagalog?
Tagalog. English. yata. perhaps; maybe; it seems; i think; can be; Advertisement.
What does ATA mean in Greek?
Origin of -ata
How do you use Naka in Tagalog?
Usage of “naka-” in Tagalog
- naka + any type of clothing. nakapantalon = wearing pants. naka-jeans = wearing jeans. nakabestida = wearing a dress. …
- naka + any type of accessories. nakasalamin = wearing glasses. nakakuwintas = wearing a necklace. …
- naka + any color. nakaputi = wearing white. nakadilaw = wearing yellow.
How do you greet someone in Tagalog?
Here are the important phrases such as greetings that are useful to know in any language you learn – including Tagalog.
- “Magandang umaga, magandang hapon, magandang gabi” (“Good morning, good afternoon, good evening”) …
- “Kamusta ka?” (How are you?) …
- “Salamat” (Thank you) …
- “Oo, hindi” (Yes, no)