|Rank Number||Expressway Name||Exit Terminus|
|1st||Pan Island Expressway||Changi Airport, ECP Tuas, AYE|
|2nd||Ayer Rajah Expressway||MCE Tuas Checkpoint, Tuas Second Link|
|3rd||North–South Corridor||Admiralty Road West ECP, Republic Avenue and Nicoll Highway|
|4th||East Coast Parkway||Changi Airport, PIE Sheares Avenue|
What are the different types of expressways?
highway, expressway, freeway, parkway, turnpike – A highway is a main road, while an expressway is a multilane highway; freeways, parkways, and turnpikes are types of expressways.
What are 3 possible exiting problems?
*Adjust your speed to exit ramp speed and prepare to stop or yield. Remain alert. What are three possible exiting problems?
- Entrance ramps- choosing wrong ramp, short ramp, high walls blocking view ahead.
- Entrance ramp signal lights-you must wait for the green light to go (these are used to space out traffic)
Which state has most expressways?
10 States With Longest Roads In India For A Hair-Raising Weekend Getaway
- Maharashtra – Road network of 247,652 km. …
- Uttar Pradesh – Road network of 50,000 km. …
- Rajasthan – Road network of 150,876 km. …
- Andhra Pradesh – Road network of 123,334 km. …
- Karnataka – Road network of 2,090 km. …
- Tamil Nadu – Road network of 14,257 km.
Can we cycle on expressway in Singapore?
Bicycles, PMAs and non-motorised PMDs, such as manual kick-scooters, can be used on footpaths. Only cyclists and PAB riders are allowed to ride on roads, except for expressways and road tunnels. Under the Road Traffic Act, it is mandatory for cyclists and PAB riders to wear a helmet when riding on roads.