|IATA ICAO Callsign SQ SIA SINGAPORE|
|Subsidiaries||Scoot SIA Engineering Company Singapore Airlines Cargo Vistara (49%)|
|Parent company||Temasek Holdings (56%)|
Which airlines own Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines Group
- Silk Air (100%, since 1989)
- Singapore Airlines Cargo (100%, since 2001 – became a division of Singapore Airlines on 01-Apr-2018)
- Budget Aviation Holdings (100%) Tiger Airways Holdings, trading as Scoot as of 25-Jul-2017 following Tigerair and Scoot merger (100%, since Mar-2016)
How many countries does SIA fly to?
Together, Singapore Airlines and Scoot fly to over 130 destinations around the globe, bringing you closer to the people and places you care the most.
Has Singapore Airlines ever had a crash?
As of 2021, the accident is the third-deadliest on Taiwanese soil. It was the first fatal accident involving a Boeing 747-400 and the only fatal accident involving the passenger variant.
Singapore Airlines Flight 006.
|Date||31 October 2000|
|Summary||Crashed into construction equipment during takeoff on a closed runway due to pilot error|
Does Singapore Airline fly to Pakistan?
We provide free 24 hour cancellations and a wide variety of flight routes so that you can book your next trip with confidence.
Singapore Airlines Tickets to Pakistan.
|Number of Flights||16|
Where can you fly to direct from Singapore?
First class flights from Singapore
- London Heathrow (LHR) United Kingdom.
- Sydney (SYD) Australia.
- Frankfurt (FRA) Germany.
- Dubai (DXB) United Arab Emirates.
- Zürich (ZRH) Switzerland.
- Paris (CDG) France.
- Osaka (KIX) Japan.
- Beijing (PEK) China.