Aurora is a province blessed with an abundance of tourist attractions. It has its share of historical sights such as the home and resthouse of former Philippine President Manuel L. Quezon. … Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, mountain climbing and trekking are only some of the activities a tourist can enjoy in Aurora.
What is the main product of Aurora?
Major crops include rice, coconut, coffee, bananas, root crops, corn, citrus fruits, peanuts and abaca.
|Major Crops||Area (in hectares)||Volume Production (2004)|
|Palay (Rice)||21,250||77,655 metric tons|
|Banana||2,205||7,072 metric tons|
Is Aurora part of Sierra Madre?
Aurora covers the eastern portion of the Sierra Madre Mountains, hence it is generally mountainous. There are flat lands unevenly distributed throughout the province. The municipality of Dingalan, in the south, has the most irregular topography.
What region number is Aurora?
Geographical features. The Province of Aurora is the 73rd province of the Philippines. It now belongs to Administrative Region No. III and is the youngest of the 7 provinces in Central Luzon.
Why is Sierra Madre in danger?
The Sierra Madre mountain range forest habitat is threatened by human activities. Human activities like illegal logging, mining, conversion of forest for agriculture, and migration threatened the Sierra Madre mountain range. … Logging remains the primary reason for this sad state of Sierra Madre.
What is the population of Aurora 2020?
|Population, Census, April 1, 2020||X|
|Population, Census, April 1, 2010||325,078|
|Age and Sex|
|Persons under 5 years, percent|| 7.0%|
What are the 17 regions of the Philippines?
The regions include the Ilocos Region, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, the Bicol Region, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Western Visayas, the Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, the Davao Region, Calabarzon, the Cordillera Administrative Region and the National Capital Region (NCR).
Who founded Aurora?
The city of Aurora, the economic anchor of the Fox River Valley area, has a population of over 110,000. It began in 1834 (incorporated in 1845), when Joseph and Samuel McCarty came from New York looking for a river site to build a mill.