|Table 2: Sending Money to Indonesia from Different Countries. The TOTAL Cost in Percentages including the HIDDEN currency exchange fees.|
|Wire transfer||2.5 – 5.5%||2 – 4.5%|
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 5.23 USD + 0.38% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Is Western Union available in Indonesia?
With Western Union you can send money to almost 100 banks in Indonesia, including Bank Central Asia (BCA), Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI), Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), Bank Mandiri, CIMB Niaga, Bank Shariah Indonesia.
How much does it cost to send $100 Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
What is the cheapest way to send money?
The Cheapest Ways to Send Money
- Cash App.
- Facebook Messenger.
- Mobile Pay.
- Online Bill Pay.
- Bank P2P Payments.
Can I send money to Indonesia?
Money transfer to Indonesia, your way
You can send money straight to your receiver’s bank account or send it to a Western Union location in Indonesia for a cash pickup in minutes2.
How can I avoid Western Union fees?
You can avoid these fees by using a debit card. * Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates, and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors.
How long does it take to transfer money to Indonesia?
When will funds be credited for bank transfers to Indonesia? Usually within 2-3 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
Which bank is best for remittance?
Banks giving the best money exchange rates to India
- ICICI – Money2India. ICICI Bank offers the Money2India facility for transferring money to more than 100 banks in India from USA. …
- SBI Express Remit. …
- HDFC Bank – Quick Remit. …
- Axis Remit. …
- Click2Remit. …
- BarodaRemitXpress. …
- IndRemit. …
How can I send money online in Indonesia?
Send Money from India to Indonesia
- Book Online. Compare bids from your nearest exchange houses & banks and book online.
- Verify KYC. Get the required KYC documents verified at home or at the nearest branch.
- Transfer Funds. Transfer the funds to the exchange house/bank’s account as NEFT/RTGS.
- Get Credit!
How much can you send Western Union?
You can send a maximum of $2,500.00 per online money transfer. Agent locations typically have no limit, however, so long as you can provide adequate identification while sending. Nearly all transactions through Western Union will have a transfer fee attached, ranging from $3.50 to $100 or more.
How do I receive money from Western Union in Indonesia?
How can I receive money in Malaysia?
- Choose a location. Find a Western Union agent location near you with our agent locator.
- Get your sender’s details. Know your sender’s name, the amount sent, and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Visit the agent location. …
- Receive the money.