Dealer’s role is to operate the station and order products from Shell. However, awarding of the station to the Dealer/Operator will be dependent on Shell’s decision & availability of a station. Able to invest average Php 5-8 Million initial capital for a station. No Franchise Fees.
How much is the franchise of Petron gasoline station in the Philippines?
To start your Petron franchise, you need to have your own lot to build your gas station on, as well as a total investment cost of P1 million to P2. 5 million, exclusive of a cash bond of P100,000.
How much does it cost to franchise a Shell gas station?
Shell is one of the most reputed brands for petroleum products across the world. The initial cost of opening a shell gas station franchise is estimated to be around $2,00,000. In addition, you need to invest in operating and buying inventories for refueling.
How much is Shell franchise in the Philippines?
An initial investment of P3 million to P5 million is expected, and other fees agreed on the business plan. This initial cost will cover the following: fuels inventory (2-3 day stock cover)
How much capital is required to open a gas station in the Philippines?
(4) have enough Management Skills (5) can provide all the necessary working capital to run the service station business smoothly ( in Philippines the Minimum Capital for initial investment is around Php 3 5 million Pesos ) (6) Knowledge of the Trading Area (7) need a site/lot to apply for a franchise There are two …
How much is a 7 11 franchise?
An initial franchise fee of $25,000. An inventory down payment between $20,000 and $40,000, plus an initial cash register fund. Land and building improvements, which vary by site.
How much is the franchise of 7/11 in the Philippines?
711 costs 800,000 pesos, and the franchise fee costs 600,000 pesos. The joining fee includes the construction cost, which is estimated at 2.03M pesos. For the store supply, it’s 170,000 pesos. Finally, for the advance rent or deposit, it depends on the lease of terms.
What is the cheapest franchise to buy?
12 best low-cost franchises for aspiring business owners
- Cruise Planners. Franchise fee: $10,995. …
- Fit4Mom. Franchise fee: $5,495 to $10,495. …
- Chem-Dry. Franchise fee: $23,500. …
- Jazzercise. Franchise fee: $1,250. …
- Stratus Building Solutions. …
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair. …
- Mosquito Squad. …
- Pillar to Post Home Inspectors.
Is buying a gas station a good investment?
Investing in a gas station can be a profitable investment. … Whether you are looking to purchase and manage the station yourself or considering hiring out the labor or leasing the land, there are ways to make money from gas stations that suit your preferred method of doing business.
Do gas station owners make a lot of money?
As you might guess, a gas station owner salary varies depending on a number of factors but a successful gas station owner can make anywhere from $40,000 to $100,000 annually. But it’s going to take a lot of work. Gas stations that do more than serve gas tend to make more money.
What is the best business to franchise in the Philippines?
Best Franchise Business Opportunities in the Philippines
- Master Siomai Franchise.
- Zagu Franchise.
- Mr. Liempo Franchise.
- Aquabest Franchise.
- Turks Franchise.
- Bayad Center Franchise.
- Farron Cafe Franchise.
- Noodle House Franchise.
How much is the franchise of Jollibee in Philippines?
– In Philippines, the total investment to start the Jollibee Restaurant is around Php 35 million to Php 55 million. – In the United States, the total investment to start the Jollibee Restaurant is around $450,000 to $800,000. – In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$575,000 to Can$1,025,000.