How long is the drive from Singapore to Penang? The total driving time is 7 hours, 40 minutes. Your trip begins in Singapore. It ends in Penang, Malaysia.
How can I go to Penang from Singapore?
How to go to Penang from Singapore
- Woodlands Train Checkpoint – JB Sentral. At Woodlands Train Checkpoint, where your train journey starts, take the KTM shuttle train to JB Sentral. …
- From JB Sentral to Gemas. …
- From Gemas to KL Sentral. …
- From KL Sentral to Butterworth. …
- From Butterworth to Georgetown(Penang Island) by Ferry.
How far is Penang from Singapore by plane?
Distance from Penang to Singapore is approximately 600 kilometers.
Flights from Penang to Singapore • Airlines & Flight Duration.
|Airline & Journey||Duration|
|SilkAir PEN ➝ SIN||1 hr 20 mins|
|Jetstar Asia Airways PEN ➝ SIN||1 hr 25 mins|
Is Penang near Singapore?
Penang Island is the main constituent island of the Malaysian state of Penang. Located in the Strait of Malacca, off the northwestern coast of Peninsular Malaysia, it is separated from the mainland by the Penang Strait.
|Native name: Pulau Pinang|
|Pop. density||2,465.47/km2 (6385.54/sq mi)|
Is Singapore a country?
Singapore is a sunny, tropical island in Southeast Asia, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Singapore is a city, a nation and a state.