How do I activate my SIM card in Thailand?
Mobile Phone & Internet
- Prepaid Data SIM Card in Thailand. …
- Step 1: Unlock your phone. …
- Step 2: Get a SIM card at the airport or service provider stores. …
- Step 3: Choose the carrier and mobile data plan. …
- Step 4: Top up. …
- Step 5: Activate. …
- DTAC: *101*9#
How do I top up my AIS SIM card in Thailand?
How does Recharge work?
- Mail AIS.
- Call 1175 from your AIS number in Thailand.
- Call 661 175 from any other phone.
- Call 0066 1175 from abroad.
- Visit the AIS website.
- Visit the AIS Facebook page.
How do I call AIS in Thailand call center?
Check service rates and roaming countries available for Call Home Service at www.ais.co.th/roaming or call AIS CALL CENTER at 1175 or +66 2 271 9000.
How do I activate eSIM AIS?
Go to Settings > Cellular. Tap Add Cellular Plan. Use your iPhone to scan the purchased eSIM QR code.
How do I check my AIS balance in Thailand?
Enter this number in your phone and dial:
- Dtac Trinet Balance.
- AIS Balance. Press Dial : *121#
- True Move Balance.
Can I load AIS SIM using GCash?
You can now reload any prepaid AIS SIM2Fly with Pesos (₱) using BPI, BDO, GCash, Palawan Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, and M Lhuillier through our PH Sim Loader! Start a chat now.
How can I know my AIS SIM number?
USSD Automatic Voice Response Used In Refill on Mobile Service
- To check customer’s account balance, dial *121#
- To check customer’s phone number (to ensure that top up amount goes to the right phone number), dial *545# (from the phone you would like to check the number)
How can I check my AIS SIM balance?
With *545# you can get your phone number. With *121# you can check your balance and data package balance. You may need to call the 12Call call center to get your notifications in English.