Where can I take my toddler in Singapore this weekend?
Top things to do this weekend with kids in Singapore (and throughout the week!)
- Share your biggest dream at the Puffin Big Dream Contest. …
- Work, play, and learn at Tayo Petite Playground. …
- Register for Decathlon Sports Fest 2021. …
- Explore Rainforest Lumina at Singapore Zoo. …
- Go on a multi-sensory trail at Fort Canning Park.
What should an 18 month old be saying?
18 month olds should use least 20 words, including different types of words, such as nouns (“baby”, “cookie”), verbs (“eat”, “go”), prepositions (“up”, “down”), adjectives (“hot”, “sleepy”), and social words (“hi”, “bye”).
What can I teach 18 month old?
At this age, your toddler might also:
- ask for ‘more’ and say ‘no’ when asked to do something.
- copy you – for example, they might help you sweep the floor.
- sit themselves in a small chair.
- walk around carrying larger objects.
- use one hand more than the other by two years.