To enter Singapore, you need a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your intended stay. … You do not need a visa for tourist or business visits up to 90 days. Visit the Embassy of Singapore website for the most current visa information.
Which countries need visa for Singapore?
Countries/Regions which require a visa for entry into Singapore
|Democratic People’s Republic of Korea||Macao Special Administrative Region (Travel Permit)||Tunisia|
|Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Document of Identity)||Morocco||Uzbekistan|
Which countries do not need visa for Singapore?
1. Countries in Asia that are visa-free – Brunei, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
Does Philippine passport need visa to Singapore?
While Filipinos are allowed to enter Singapore on a no-visa entry basis and are given an initial thirty (30) days of stay in Singapore, some of them apply for extension of stay while in Singapore or even consider travelling to neighbouring countries and return to Singapore before departing to the Philippines.
Does Australian need visa to visit Singapore?
Although a visa is not required for Australian citizens for a stay of up to 90 days, visitors are advised to check their passports for the arrival endorsement and take note of the number of stay days given before leaving the checkpoint.
What documents do I need to enter Singapore?
You must satisfy the following basic requirements before you can be considered for entry:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months. …
- Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay.
- A submitted SG Arrival Card. …
- A valid Singapore entry visa (to check whether you need a visa, see Visa Requirements)
Can I get Singapore visa on arrival?
Does Singapore have Visa on Arrival? No, there is no facility of ‘Visa on Arrival’ for an Indian citizen who is visiting Singapore. All Indians must apply for a Singapore visa before their trip.
Is Singapore issuing tourist visas now?
Is there a Singapore Visa for Indians on arrival? No, currently there is no visa on arrival for Indian Citizens. Indians must apply for the appropriate visa before arrival. Indian citizens will also need to have an Arrival Card completed.
Is Tourist allowed in Singapore?
1. Short-term visitors are not allowed entry into Singapore, except those coming in under the Green/Fast Lane arrangements, Air Travel Pass, Connect@Singapore initiative or with special prior approval. … Singapore has also ceased port calls for all cruise vessels.