How do I contact Citibank from overseas?
Call us at 1-877-804-1082 or if outside the U.S. (call collect) 1-605-335-2222.
How do I speak to Citibank customer service?
For any concerns, you may call us at (632) 8995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Does Citibank have branches in Thailand?
Citi Thailand celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2017. … Since then, Citi has become Thailand’s most diversified foreign bank, offering a full range of banking services across consumer banking and corporate banking. Citi operates through three full-service retail banking branches and 30 Citi outlets across the country.
How do I call Citicards?
Terms and conditions apply. For more information, please login or call Citi Customer Service at 1-800-950-5114 (TTY: 1-800-325-2865 for hearing and speech impaired services only).
How do I send a message to Citibank?
- Select Contact Us. Scroll down to the bottom of your Citi account page. …
- Choose the Chat or Secure Message Feature. Click on the “Secure Message Center” or “Chat with Citi” link. …
- Send a New Message. Next, click one of the “Send a New Message” buttons. …
- Pick Your Account & Subject. …
- Send Your Question (If You Can)
Is Citibank a good bank?
Overall bank rating
The bottom line: Citibank has many perks you can expect from a big, national bank, including a wide range of product offerings and a massive ATM network. But it has fewer branches than some of its peers, like Wells Fargo and Bank of America, and also offers mostly low rates.
How do I contact Citibank by phone?
- Metro Manila: 8995 9999 9999.
- Metro Cebu: 234 9999 9999.
- Other Provinces: 02 8995 9999 9999.
- From Abroad: +63 2 8995 9999 9999.
- Metro Manila: 8995 9888 9888.
- Metro Cebu: 234 9888 9888.
- From Abroad: + 63 2 8995 9999.
How do I waive annual fee Citibank?
How to waive Citibank credit card annual fee
- Call +65 6225 5225 using your mobile phone number registered with Citibank.
- Press 1 for account-related enquiries.
- Citibank will be able to identify your identity immediately if you are using the mobile phone number registered with Citibank.
What kind of bank is Citibank?
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
|Type||Subsidiary of Citigroup|
What US banks are in Thailand?
Thailand – U.S. Banks and Local Correspondent BanksThailand – US Banks
- JP Morgan Chase Bank.
- Citibank NA.
- Bank of Ayudhya PLC.
- Bangkok Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Kasikornbank PCL.
- Krung Thai Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
Is HSBC in Thailand?
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations and has been operating in Thailand since 1888.
Is there a Citibank in Chiang Mai?
Citi Advance Opens Central Plaza Chiangmai Airport Branch; Launches “Limitless Opportunities” Campaign. Citi Advance has opened its 41st branch at the Central Plaza Chiangmai Airport, the largest shopping and entertainment complex in Chiangmai, Thailand.