Anyway, so yes Thailand does have American style western fast food.
What American restaurants are in Thailand?
Where to Eat American Food in Bangkok
- Bourbon Street Restaurant and Oyster Bar. Smoked BBQ ribs. …
- Smokin Pug American BBQ and Blues Bar. …
- The U.S. Steakhouse Bangkok. …
- New York Style Steak and Burger. …
- Firehouse Pub and Restaurant ??? …
- Bad Burger BKK ??? …
- Daniel Thaiger. …
- Papa’s Kitchen.
What American stores are in Thailand?
12 Most Popular US Stores with Thai Shoppers
- eBay/Etsy Sellers.
- Ralph Lauren.
- Victoria’s Secret.
Can you get English food in Thailand?
Yes if you want to eat English rubish food or even worse American fast food it is widely available.
What food is available in Thailand?
The 21 Best Dishes To Eat in Thailand
- Guay Teow (Noodle Soup)
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
- Tom Kha Gai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)
- Som Tam (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- Yam Pla Dook Foo (Fried Catfish with Green Mango Salad)
- Yam Talay (Spicy Seafood Salad)
- Laab (Spicy Salad)
- Pad Phuk Tong (Stir-Fried Pumpkin)
What should you not wear in Thailand?
What to Wear: Everyday Outfits
- DO: Short skirts and shorts are ok to wear. …
- DON’T: Although short skirts and shorts are totally acceptable to wear, you shouldn’t be able to see your butt cheeks!
- DON’T: Wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and/or going barefoot are not appropriate choices.
What can you not eat in Thailand?
What Not to Eat and Drink in Thailand
- Luu moo. The base of luu moo is pig’s blood, which can cause a bacterial infection | © REUTERS / Alamy Stock Photo. …
- Larb leuat neua. …
- Shark fin soup. …
- Yum khai maeng da. …
- Scorpions. …
- Decorative garnishes. …
- Kratom leaves.