At that time Apple was the leading smart phone brand in Singapore in terms of market share.
What is the most popular smartphone in Singapore?
The Best Smartphones in Singapore
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9. Best for Gamers. Price: $269.00. …
- Apple iPhone SE. Best for Affordability. Price: $625.00. …
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ Best for Camera Features. Price: $1,062.00. …
- Vivo Y30. Best for Overall Features. Price: $259.00. …
- OnePlus 8 Pro. Best for Fluid Display. Price: 1,149.00.
Which phone is most buy in 2020?
XIAOMI MI 11 ULTRA
- MI 11X PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 2.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5 128GB.
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO.
- VIVO X60 PRO.
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA.
Which phones are cheap in Singapore?
We’ll start off with the best cheap smartphone options in Singapore in the $300-$650 range:
- Apple iPhone SE 2020 ($649) – best processing power. …
- Samsung Galaxy A70 ($398) – best display for Netflix. …
- Google Pixel 4a ($499) – best camera on a budget smartphone. …
- OnePlus Nord ($548) – best-performing Android phone with 5G.
Is Apple popular in Singapore?
In early 2020, Apple was the market leader among mobile vendors in Singapore with a market share of approximately 33.6 percent. … Social networking, calling and messaging as well as work-related activities are some of the most popular uses of smartphones among Singaporeans.
What is the price of iPhone 11 in Singapore?
57 from NewEgg. The Apple iPhone 11 features a 6.1″ display, 12 + 12MP back camera, 12MP front camera, and a 3110mAh battery capacity.
Apple iPhone 11 Price in Singapore by Variants.
|Apple iPhone 11 128GB White||S$ 1,140.00||Shopee|
|Apple iPhone 11 128GB Red||S$ 1,140.00||Shopee|
How often do Singaporeans change phones?
With Singaporeans changing mobile phones ever more frequently – as often as every 12 months, according to market-research firm GfK – these premium models inevitably end up in second-hand phone shops one to two years later.
Which phone is most used in world?
The best-selling touchscreen phones are the Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, both released in 2014. Together, they have sold over 220 million units. The best selling cell phone is the Motorola RAZR V3, released in 2004. It sold over 130 million units.