Which bank gives loan easily?
HDFC Bank customers can get Personal Loans with minimal or no documentation. In fact, if they are pre- approved for a Personal Loan, they can easily apply for it. Lower interest rates: Interest rates on Personal Loans are lower than other sources.
Which bank is best for personal loans?
Comparison of Best Personal Loan Providers in India
|Name of the Lender||Loan Amount||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Up to Rs. 20 lakh.||9.60% onwards|
|HDFC Bank||Up to Rs. 40 lakh.||10.50% onwards|
|ICICI Bank||Up to Rs. 25 lakh.||10.50% onwards|
|Axis Bank||Up to Rs. 15 lakh.||11% onwards|
How can I get a personal loan fast?
9 Tricks to Get Your Personal Loan Approved Faster
- Apply Online: …
- Keep Your Credit Score High: …
- Choose One Lender and Apply: …
- Keep a Good Bank Balance: …
- Show all sources of Income: …
- Keep your Debt-to-Income Ratio Low: …
- Give more Documents than Asked: …
- Showcase Relation with the Lender:
What is the EMI for 20 lakhs personal loan?
However, as per the lowest interest rate of 10.25%, EMI for ₹ 20 lakh perosnal loan will be ₹ 1,76,064, ₹ 92,521 and ₹ 64,769 for 1 year, 2 year and 3 year respectively.
How much personal loan can I get if my salary is 15000?
With 15,000 salary, borrowers can easily avail small cash loans ranging from 50,000 to 1,50,000. This is easy to repay when broken down into EMIs. However, the loan amount can vary from lender to lender. Simply Cash is one of the latest personal loan apps helping with instant loans within 24 hours.
How much personal loan I can get if my salary is 30000?
On the other hand, if you are wondering – how much personal loan can I get on a 40,000 salary, the loan sanction amount will be close to Rs. 10.80 lakhs.
|Salary||Expected Personal Loan Amount|
|Rs. 20,000||Rs. 5.40 lakhs|
|Rs. 30,000||Rs. 8.10 lakhs|
|Rs. 40,000||Rs. 10.80 lakhs|
|Rs. 50,000||Rs. 13.50 lakhs|
How can I get personal loan without salary slip?
Can I get a personal loan without a salary slip?
- You can validate your income by producing other financial documents like bank account statements, income certificate, Income tax returns or Form 16.
- You can jointly apply for the loan with another applicant, who could be your family member.
How do I choose a good personal loan?
So, whatever your reason for opting for a personal loan online, here are some tips to help you find a product that suits you the best:
- Compare Loan Interest Rates. …
- Compare Fees and Charges. …
- Look for Repayment Flexibility. …
- Find an EMI you can Afford. …
- Examine Other Loan Possibilities.
Can a bank let you borrow money?
Banks offer a variety of ways to borrow money: mortgage products, personal loans, auto loans, construction loans, and other financing products. They also offer opportunities for those looking to refinance an existing loan at a more favorable rate.
Can you get a loan for cash?
How do you get a cash loan? You can apply for a cash loan from an online lender or traditional brick-and-mortar bank or credit union. Some lenders will check your credit. … If you’re approved, you’ll receive the loan amount in one lump sum, usually by wire transfer or check.