Which city is the most beautiful in Vietnam?
The Most Beautiful Towns and Cities in Vietnam
- Hội An. Natural Feature. …
- Mũi Né Natural Feature, Architectural Landmark. …
- Đà Lạt. Natural Feature. …
- Nha Trang. Natural Feature, Architectural Landmark. …
- Cần Thơ Natural Feature. …
- Vũng Tàu. Architectural Landmark, Natural Feature. …
- Châu Đốc. Architectural Landmark. …
- Bắc Hà
Is it better to fly into Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
Which is the best place to fly – Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh? If you want to fly into Vietnam with the most affordable tickets, then Ho Chi Minh should be your first choice. Most of the travelers fly to this region because apart from flights being cheaper, Ho Chi Minh provides a softer landing as compared to Hanoi.
Is $100 a lot in Vietnam?
people there live with greater income than living in other areas, 100 dollars seems a bit lower to them, like high-low. Random fact: Many people in Vietnam live with 100$ as their salary. A healthy meal in Vietnam costs around 200.000 to 300.000 VND, if we make a calculation, 2.300.
What you should not do in Vietnam?
8 Things Not To Do In Vietnam
- #1: Unaware of Vietnamese Table Manners.
- #2: Unacceptable Public Behaviors In Vietnam.
- #3: Unaware Of Religions.
- #4: Disrespect To National Heros.
- #5: Cross The Street Without Paying Attention.
- #6: Neglect Your Personal Belongings While On The Streets.
- #7: Get On A Random Taxi or Motorbike.
Is Hanoi beautiful?
Hanoi, the capital of beautiful Vietnam for thousand years, is always attractive for tourists by its magnificent ancient features and wondrous tranquility.