What is Mong in slang?
noun. British slang a stupid or foolish person.
How do you insult in Thai?
Koh Rang Yai
- Insults. stupid. …
- kwai. This is the Thai word for buffalo. …
- nah gliat. This is a funny one. …
- kee nee-ow. This phrase means stingy or tight with money. …
- ‘kee nok’ and ‘kee ngok’ These two insults probably cause more confusion and debate than any others. …
- ai & ee. These are insulting titles. …
- Swear Words.
What is Phom in Thai?
phom rak khun. I love you. ( male speaker) ฉันรักคุณ
What is a spaz?
slang, often offensive. : one who is inept : klutz.
What is Mong Ga?
Korean Word: 몽상가 Romanization: mong sang ga. English Meaning: dreamer.
What do cats say in Korean?
Cats in America: MEOW. Cats in Korea: YA ONG (야옹).
What does Mong mean in Chinese?
to hope | to look forward to 望 ( mong / mong6 ) belongs to the 500 most common Chinese characters (rank 285) More words that mean to expect in Cantonese.
What does Shia mean in Thai?
One english translation is “damn it!” –
What does noo mean in Thai?
THAI LANGUAGE LESSONS L12 – Pronouns & Titles
|tahn||you (polite and formal)|
|noo||you (from an elder to a child or younger)|
|gair||you (informal and rough sounding)|
What does Koon Chai mean?
Ai Koon-Chai is the way Ae sarcastically calls Pete. … It’s a sarcasm. (Which is ok to be joking with a very close friend.)