How do I call a mobile number in Bangkok?
E.g., When calling a number 2134567 in Bangkok (02) from a fixed-line phone:
- Within Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, and Samut Prakan: 02-2134567.
- Outside Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, and Samut Prakan: 02-2134567.
- Outside Thailand: +66-2-2134567 (the initial 0 of the area code is omitted)
How do I dial out to Thailand?
Dial Thailand’s exit code, which is 001.
- If you are calling from a mobile phone, try using the “+” sign located on the same key as the 0 in your number pad. This can be used most of the time instead of dialing the exit code.
- For assistance from an international operator, dial 110.
What is * 66 on a phone?
*69 Call Return. *77 Activate Anonymous Call Rejection. *60 Activate Call Blocking.
|Call Forwarding Busy Line||*90||*91|
How can I use Whatsapp number in Thailand?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How do you call someone from Thailand?
People from Thailand are called Thais (plural) and an individual is called Thai.
How does Thailand number look like?
National Thai Numbers are reachable throughout the entire country and start with +66 (0) 60 followed by six digits. Mobile Thai Numbers are capable of receiving SMS and appear in the format +66 (0) followed by nine digits.
What country code is 81?
Telephone numbers in Japan
|Country calling code||+81|
|International call prefix||010|
Which country has +6 Code?
6 – Southeast Asia and Oceania. 7 – Russia, Kazakhstan and parts of Abkhazia. 8 – East Asia and some services like Inmarsat. 9 – Central Asia, South Asia and West Asia.