|DP (starting from)||₱996000|
What is the cheapest Porsche car?
The 911 price range is as follows:
- 911 Carrera Models: starting at $97,400 MSRP.
- 911 Carrera T Models: starting at $102,100 MSRP.
- 911 Targa 4 Models: starting at $110,300 MSRP.
- 911 GTS Models: starting at $120,700 MSRP.
- 911 Turbo Models: starting at $161,800 MSRP.
- 911 Speedster Models: starting at $274,500 MSRP.
How much is Mclaren 720S in Philippines?
New Lamborghini MCLAREN 720S | 2020 MCLAREN 720S for sale | Pasay City Lamborghini MCLAREN 720S sales | Lamborghini MCLAREN 720S Price ₱27,000,000 | New cars.
How much is BMW in Philippines?
BMW Philippines Price List 2021
|BMW Models||Price List|
|BMW 4 Series Coupe||₱4.09 – ₱4.69 Million|
|BMW X7||₱9.29 Million|
|BMW 5 Series Sedan||₱4.29 – ₱5.69 Million|
|BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo||₱8.79 Million|
Is a Porsche expensive?
Among luxury brands (excluding exotics), Porsche is the most expensive luxury vehicle brand to maintain. Although Porsches may not need repair as often as BMWs, at $400 for an oil and filter change, it doesn’t take long for Porsche maintenance costs to add up quickly.