Currently, the Vietnamese passport is ranked 89th on the Henley Passport Index in terms of freedom of movement, as nationals of Vietnam are able to visit approximately 40 countries across the globe without a visa or with a visa on arrival.
What countries can Vietnam passport holders go without a visa?
Vietnamese passport holders have visa-free access and visas on arrival to countries such as Indonesia, Philippines, Chile, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
Where can Vietnamese citizens travel?
40 Countries Vietnamese Citizens Can Visit Without Applying for a Visa
- Burundi: Visa on arrival – 30 days.
- Cambodia: Visa not required – 30 days.
- Cape Verde: Visa on arrival.
- Comoros: Visa on arrival.
- Djibouti: Visa on arrival.
- Dominica: Visa not required – 21 days.
- Haiti: Visa not required – 3 months.
Does Vietnam passport need visa to Singapore?
To enter Vietnam, whether under visa exemption or not, their Singaporean passports should: be valid for at least 6 month following arrival date in Vietnam; have at least 2 blank pages.
Do Singaporean Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
|Type of visa||Up to 30 days||Over 30 days|
|Business visa||Not required||Required|
How can I get permanent residency in Vietnam?
Permanent residence cards application usually consists of
- Duly copy of passport.
- Application for permanent residence.
- Guarantees of Vietnamese for foreigners.
- Police Clearance issued by a competent authority of the country of which he/she is a citizen.
Which countries need Vietnam visa?
Vietnam Visa Exemption
|Countries||Passport Required||MAXIMUM STAY|
|Malaysia||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Singapore||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Thailand||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Philippines||Yes||less than 21 days|
Do Vietnamese need visa to enter US?
Vietnam does not participate in the Visa Waiver Program. To visit the United States you will need to apply for a visa.
Is Vietnam still communist?
Government of Vietnam
The Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a one-party state. A new state constitution was approved in April 1992, replacing the 1975 version. The central role of the Communist Party was reasserted in all organs of government, politics and society.
How can I get Vietnamese citizenship?
They can acquire Vietnam nationality, if meet the following conditions :
- – Have full civilization action about full capacity as the regulations of Vietnam law.
- – Obey the Vietnamese constitution and laws; respect the traditions, customs and habits of Vietnames ethnic.