How do I top up AIS SIM2Fly with PayMaya?
AIS Sim2fly PH
- Go to a CLiQQ kiosk in a 7-Eleven store.
- Choose “e-Money” > “PayMaya.”
- Key in the exact amount you’re going to pay/load and enter our PayMaya number 09565994786. …
- Hand over the receipt to the cashier and pay the amount for loading up.
- Before leaving the store, check again the number.
How do I check my AIS balance?
With *545# you can get your phone number. With *121# you can check your balance and data package balance. You may need to call the 12Call call center to get your notifications in English.
Can I load AIS SIM using GCash?
You can now reload any prepaid AIS SIM2Fly with Pesos (₱) using BPI, BDO, GCash, Palawan Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, and M Lhuillier through our PH Sim Loader! Start a chat now.
How do I load my AIS Sim to fly?
The process is this:
- First, make sure you have your phone number. If you don’t know the SIM2Fly phone number, dial *545# to display the Thai phone number.
- Next, enter that phone number at an online top refill site, like MobileTopup.com. The country code is +66. Follow the steps to add an amount of value to the account.
How do I check my balance on Truemove Thailand?
- Press: *121# – Check balance.
- Press: *120*
- Press *121# – Check balance.
How do I find out my number on AIS?
To: Check your number please dial *545# then call.
How do I pay AIS?
How to Pay
- Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Cash on delivery is available for orders below ฿5,000. …
- Online debit/ credit card payment online. Make a secure payment online by debit or credit card to keep it fast, simple and convenient. …
- Payment through bank counter/ ATM/ Internet Banking.