Registration of Marriage may be made at the offices of the National Registration Department (NRD), the Malaysian Representative Office overseas, at the church, temple or at an association by a certified Assistant Registrar of Marriage (PPP).
How much does it cost to register a marriage in Malaysia?
The costs of the marriage are RM30 in total, payment is done at the day you get married. On that day all four need to bring along their passports. The couple also needs to bring along the official form that they got during the registration of the marriage.
Can I register marriage at MCO?
The National Registration Department has directed that marriage registrations will not be allowed during the MCO, says Lim. “In the case of cancellations, we do not refund their deposits and instead convert them to cash vouchers for customers to come here and dine in future, ” he said.
Do I need to register my marriage in Malaysia?
In Malaysia, Registration of Marriage for non-Muslim couples is compulsory. According to the Law Reform Act (Marriage and Divorce) 1976 (Act 164), it is compulsory for non-Muslim couples to register their marriage and divorce with the Marriage and Divorce Division (BKC).
Can you get married without a registrar?
No you don’t, you have a choice!
If you are recently engaged and looking for your perfect venue, it is so important for you to understand that you not only have a say in your choice of flowers and entertainment but you also have a choice in who officiates the heart of your day, the ceremony!
Can I marry a Malaysian girl?
1. You can marry her in accordance with Special Marriage Act (SMA) whereunder the marriage should be compulsorily registered. … If no objections to the marriage are received within 30 days of the application, a civil ceremony at the registry office can then take place.
What is the procedure to marry a foreigner in Malaysia?
Anyone wishing to marry must reside in Malaysia at least 7 days before applying. To apply, two trips to the National Registration Department are required. During the first visit, the marrying couple must bring: Marriage application form KC02 (PDF 1.32MB).
How can a foreigner register marriage in Malaysia?
All foreign citizens wishing to marry must reside in Malaysia at least 7 days before application of marriage.
Malaysian Marriage Basic Requirements
- Marriage application form JPN. …
- Passport and photocopy of the first page and page showing latest entry into Malaysia.
How do I register my marriage at the temple Hou?
Information On Registration Of Marriage
- Step 1: JPN.KC01F Form. (at JPN)
- Step 2: Declaration. (Commissioner of Oath)
- Step 3：JPN Verification. (at JPN)
- Step 4: Submission of Application. (At Thean Hou Temple)
- Step 5: Registration of Marriage. (At Thean Hou Temple)
How do I register my marriage at Jpn?
You and your partner need to obtain the Marriage Registration Application Form (Form JPN. KC02) at the nearest state/district/sub-district NRD office; You and your partner need to make a statutory declaration in Section D. 2 of Form JPN.