How do I register a secondary school in Malaysia?

How do I register for secondary school in Malaysia?

Application can be made via Online Application System to enter Form 1 School full board of Ministry of Education Malaysia. For Form 3 students who wish to apply for admission to Full Boarding School for Form 4, he/she must have a good personality and meet qualification requirements.

How can I register school in Malaysia?

To apply for your child’s primary school place, you will need to: Access the Ministry of Education’s Online Registration System* ( and apply online**. * The online registration portal is open from 1 March to 30 April every year.

How can I change my secondary school in Malaysia?

Getting Change of School Information for District / State Schools

  1. Obtain a school change form at the current school.
  2. Complete the form and resend the form along with the pupil’s birth certificate to the current school for the Headmaster’s confirmation.
  3. Get the Headmaster’s signature and the current school’s stamp.

Is secondary school compulsory in Malaysia?

Secondary school education is compulsory for all Malaysian children. … If they wish, students can enter the Sixth Form at selected national schools to sit for the Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM), which is equivalent to the A Level in terms of pre-university qualifications.

FASCINATINGLY:  Best answer: How can I become a good Filipino?

Is education in Malaysia good?

Malaysia’s education system is unnaturally low in quality according to OECD cross-country surveys on the scores of primary and secondary school students in basic skills. In the 2012 OECD sample of 65 countries, Malaysia’s rank for mathematics, reading and science were 52, 59 and 53, respectively.

How can I register P1 online?

Answer: You can submit a new application through the online form after withdrawing your child through P1-IS. The link to the online form will be made available on P1-IS. We will take your latest application submitted during the registration period of the same phase.

What do I need to register for Primary 1?

Documents required

  • Child’s full name.
  • Child’s birth certificate number.
  • Child’s date of birth.
  • Address used for registration.
  • Email.
  • Contact details.

Is secondary school the same as high school?

Primary schools are called elementary schools, intermediate (upper primary or lower secondary) schools are called middle schools, and secondary schools are called high schools.

Can I apply for a different school?

You can apply for schools in any area. … If you live in another borough, you need to apply through your home authority even if you wish to apply for a place in a Royal Greenwich school.

Keep Calm and Travel