How can I bring my cat to the Philippines?
- Get an import permit from the Philippine Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI). …
- Secure a health certificate for each pet from a duly licensed veterinarian or from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. …
- Submit the health certificate/s for authentication to the Philippine Embassy/Consulate.
How can I export my pet from Saudi Arabia?
Exporting Pets Living in Saudi Arabia
Pets leaving Saudi Arabia will need to have proof of vaccinations, a health certificate issued within 10 days of travel, an export permit and a copy of the owner’s passport.
How much does it cost to ship a cat to the Philippines?
Pets are shipped via the trusted Cebu Pacific Cargo and Pal Express. Processing only takes 1 day! Price ranges start from an affordable 3,000 – 3,500 Peso depending on pick up location and your pet’s size.
How much does it cost to fly a cat internationally?
Fees are outlined on the Department of Agriculture website and will vary, however, you can expect to pay approximately $2,000 for one cat. There can be additional fees if your pet requires veterinary treatments or an extended stay.
Is it legal to pet a turtle in Philippines?
In the Philippines, all non-native and native reptile species are protected under the Republic Act No 9147 or the Wildlife Resources Conservation and Protection Act of 2001 and enthusiasts are required to obtain permits to keep reptiles legally.
Do cats need passports?
Why Does Your Pet Need a Passport? A “pet passport” demonstrates that your pet is healthy and up-to-date on all required vaccinations and treatments. Without a passport, your dog, cat or pet won’t be able to travel to your destination country or could be subject to lengthy, lonely quarantines.
Which airline is the most pet friendly?
Most pet-friendly U.S. airlines
- American Airlines: Best for West Coast travel.
- United Airlines: Best for East Coast travel.
- Delta Airlines: Best for small pets.
- Southwest Airlines: Best for cheap pet fees.
- JetBlue: Best for pet amenities.
- Allegiant Air: Best for pet check-in process.
What documents are needed for pets to travel?
You will need a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection to travel and some airlines require an acclimation certificate. Both of these certificates can only be completed and signed by a federally accredited veterinarian.
How can I bring my cat to Saudi Arabia?
Bringing Pets to Saudi Arabia
- Provide permit from the Saudi Ministry of Agriculture to bring applicant’s pet(s) into the country.
- Obtain a veterinary health certificate. …
- Health certificate must be authenticated by the State Department Authentication Division.
- Document fees are $8.75/document.
Can you take cats on international flights?
Generally, you’ll need to pay about $100 extra to bring your cat on the plane. You’ll also have to place your cat in a special carrier that can fit under the passenger seat in front of you. … Some airlines don’t allow cats in the cabin on international flights.