With Remitly you can safely send money directly to your recipient’s bank account in Thailand. We partner with major banks across the country.
Can I send money internationally with Remitly?
We make international money transfers easier than ever. Choose how and when you send, with great exchange rates and low fees.
What is the best way to send money to Thailand?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Thailand
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Airtime Top Up: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
Which countries can use Remitly?
Remitly is now available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Outside of Europe, Remitly is also available to customers in Australia, Canada, and the United States.
Is Remitly international only?
Remitly supports money transfers from 17 sending countries to more than 100 receiving countries around the world. To view the full list of countries you can send money to, select the country you’re sending from.
Is it safe to send money through Remitly?
Yes, it is safe to send money with Remitly. Not only is the business licensed and recognized as a money transfer provider, its website and apps use modern security measures to protect your information and your money.
Can I send money to UK with Remitly?
Unsupported sending territories
We do not support sending from the United Kingdom’s overseas territories or crown dependencies because they are not a part of the European Economic Area (EEA).
What is the fee to send $1000 through Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
Can I send money to Thailand via PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Thailand right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
How can I transfer money online instantly?
How to send money online, on mobile or in person
- Venmo: Best rated for mobile.
- Zelle: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Google Pay).
- Google Pay: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Zelle).
- PayPal: Most popular online.
- Walmart-2-Walmart: Best for nonbank transfers.
Can I use Remitly to send money from US to Canada?
What countries can you not send money to?
Countries to which there are certain limitations or prohibitions to make international transfers
- Iran (IRN) North Korea (PRK)
- Syria (SYR) Sudan (the Republic of) (SDN)
- Cuba (CUB) Crimea region of Ukraine.
How do I receive money from Remitly in Nigeria?
When you pick up cash in Nigeria, you’ll need the following:
- The reference number for the transfer. You’ll receive this information in a text message from Remitly or your sender can forward it to you.
- A government-issued picture ID. Make sure the name on the ID matches the name your sender used for the transfer.