Chevening Scholarship Applications 2013/2014
Written by Delwin Keasberry Monday, 29 October 2012 12:11
Chevening in Brunei
Excerpt from the Chevening website: Chevening Scholarships not only offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network. Do you have the potential to be a future leader and a desire to study in the UK? If you would like to enhance your leadership skills and become part of the growing Chevening network, read on.
How to apply for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Sign up for alerts about application opening dates and candidate guidance by clicking on ‘Register’.
- Read the general criteria and consider how you can demonstrate that you meet these criteria in your application.
- There will be new minimum English Language requirements which you will have to meet before applying for a Chevening Scholarship. Some countries will be exempt, but if you don’t have a valid certificate consider booking an English language test date now.
- Research which UK universities / courses you wish to attend as you must include these on your application and demonstrate why you believe these are the right courses for your career.
- Research the English Language requirements for your chosen courses – they are almost certain to have higher requirements than the minimum requirements for applying for a Chevening Scholarship. Plan how you are going to meet those requirements.
- Think about who you will nominate as referees on your application. You are required to nominate two referees.
All the best folks!